Update: All of a sudden Mayor Mitch Landrieu, puts a low income home ownership program, which was being shelved for over four years, to work! (Did the city of New Orleans not know that lower Middle Class people needed homes in New Orleans?) http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2011/10/mayor_mitch_landrieu_says_soft.html#incart_mce
The issue is some alleged mixed income housing that is supposed to be developed in St. Bernard Parish, after the developers floated the idea of this housing "lets kick the Negroes out" scam, when La. State started enacting the "New" New Orleans, that clearly doesn't include a majority black city
Ever since a black lady from New Orleans re-tweeted this issue on twitter about the so called "Ni$%ger Housing" in St Bernard Parish, I have been bothered by the stupidity of the black community around New Orleans. Its to the point where I am simply convinced that black people are just dull and kinda slow.
So, after shipping them off to other states, New Orleans still had a majority of blacks, at about 58%, but the developers and state of La. wanted it down to about 35%, which is why we see the racist policies of the Mitch Landrieu Administration, when it comes to declaring one property as blight (the black owned homes), while other blighted properties, owned by whites in New Orleans, are being handed all sorts of extensions on compliance, that appears to kick in at the end of 2012.
Mean while, blacks in New Orleans have been being harassed about blight and fined, going all the way back to Jan. 2011. So, there is a racist element to how New Orleans is being run under Mitch Landrieu.
Mitch Landrieu thinks that simply parading his " Mini Me" around, Ann Duplessis, to be the ring leader, that no one is supposed to call him out on this mess, and he also appears to think that simply because he does body-building and has "pec" muscles, which he can flex, that he cant be told anything because according to Mitch Landrieu...."I can beat up people".
First of all, the Parish President of St Bernard, Taffaro, has to be one of the most competent and smartest men in La. State.
Taffaro of St. Bernard Parish, has worked wonders for that parish, and everyone knows that after Katrina aka US Army Corp, Taffaro managed to direct every single ounce of aid and attention onto St. Bernard Parish, so St. Bernard Parish, due to Taffaro, is one of the most desirable places to live in lower S. East La. State, because he knows what he is doing unlike the axis of corruption that runs Plaquemines, Baton Rouge and Orleans Parish.
- After the BP Oil Disaster, THE VERY FIRST MAN TO DEMAND ANSWERS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, was Taffaro of St Bernard Parish,La.! Mayor Mitch Landrieu, simply set back for 3 months before even speaking up for the seafood businesses in New Orleans and Billy Nungessor and CNN simply ignored the BP disaster & people of lower La. State, for an entire 30 days, until they all coordinated their lies with Obama & Chevron. Gov Piyush Jindal told people in La., to forget about working in the Gulf & to go on food stamps.
- Currently, Mitch Landrieu has been awarding city contracts to out of state companies from Ohio, that are under the impression that simply because you get a contract in La. State, that it is ok to pay blacks 20% less than what you pay whites for doing the same jobs.
- Currently, Mitch Landrieu, thinks that having hired provocateurs to go around shooting people is a benefit for clearing out entire areas of blacks, to make way for a small minority of out-of-town whites to monopolize all of the property and homes, which we see this agenda working at all of the city's housing auctions.
But, the retarded blacks, appear to think that being shifted onto St. Bernard Parish, is something of a great idea(they so dam dumb), apparently forgetting about the "NEW" New Orleans, which was a gentrification agenda, that simply wants blacks off of their multi-generational land in NOLA and sent to some place else...any place else...but New Orleans because then these people will be left with a bunch of out-of-town whites, who simply don't care about some high rise going up on Canal St., on the French side of the city, which is a move that will surely destroy the aesthetics of the French Quarter.
- Blacks appear to hear the propaganda fed to them by white developers who say, St Bernard don't want those ni*gers in their parish. This so called "mixed housing" development in St Bernard Parish amounts to nothing except an extension of a modern day plantation, with an agenda, of once again shifting Nawlins Blacks out of the city and sticking them in the woods. So, its like another Houston,TX or New Orleans East, which after Katrina became the designated Nigger areas.
- Well, blacks should be asking about why is New Orleans trying to put them in St. Bernard Parish in the first place-and who are these racists that are working an agenda to once again ship blacks out of NOLA. These are the issues that blacks should be bitching about instead of bitching about St Bernard Parish.
Louisiana State & New Orleans needs to "man up" and do something other than taking bribes to shift its "problems" onto others.
Judge goes after St. Bernard Parish for racism but none of these "coke head corrupt" judges ever have anythng to say about the housing racism in New Orleans http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2011/10/judge_raps_st_bernard_again_ov.html
New Orleans man pleads guilty in fraud case linked to River Birch landfill executive http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2011/10/new_orleans_man_pleads_guilty_3.html
Louisiana Police Officer suspended after molesting a student http://www.wwltv.com/home/St-John-deputy-suspended-after-complaint-from-student-132626493.html
Louisiana Home Contractor charged with money laundering & used illegal alien workers http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2011/10/home_elevation_company_charged.html
Latin American Country orders oil companies to keep 30% of corporate profits, in their country (something which La. State and the US doesn't do) http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-10-26/argentine-oil-mine-exporters-ordered-by-government-to-repatriate-funds.html
Jon Huntsman wants investigation into Big Oil and desires to end the corrupt oil monopoly http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2011/11/jon_huntsman_calls_for_investi.html
Metairie residents rally against commercial development of vacant tract along Veterans Memorial Boulevard | NOLA.com http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2011/11/metairie_residents_rally_again.html
Yet another Louisiana Cop Pig busted for rape http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2011/11/louisiana_state_trooper_arrest.html
Florida man accused of pimping teen to work New Orleans area | NOLA.com http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2011/11/florida_man_accused_of_pimping.html
Innocent Black Man was freed after being on death row in La. http://www.nola.com/education/index.ssf/2011/10/former_death-row_inmate_will_d.html
Houma,La family awarded millions in oil lawsuit | NOLA.com http://www.nola.com/business/index.ssf/2011/11/houma_family_awarded_millions.html
New Orleans Man (Jefferson Parish) starves and tortures animals http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2011/10/harvey_man_arrested_on_charges.html
New Orleans Preacher tried to have sex with a 15 year old girl http://www.nola.com/opinions/index.ssf/2011/10/labeling_the_woman_but_not_the.html
French education in demand in Louisiana | NOLA.com http://www.nola.com/education/index.ssf/2011/11/french_education_in_demand_in.html
New evidence of a massive oil slick near Deepwater Horizon site http://shar.es/bkYGv